- One of the best-absorbed forms of magnesium
- Supports glucose metabolism in those with insulin resistance
- Gentle on the stomach and not dependent on stomach acidity for absorption.
- Absorbed via a mechanism similar to that used by amino acids and unlike typical mineral ion absorption
- Does not cause gastrointestinal distress or loose stools
As a dietary supplement, take one tablet daily, or as directed by a physician.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate), Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, and silica.