Features a concentrated, purified source of omega-3 fatty acids from sustainable sources, cold-water fish. Each teaspoon provides a total of 1,410 mg EPA and 990 mg DHA to support healthy blood lipids, cardiovascular health, a positive mood, and overall health.* The advantages of this premium formula include:
- Tested for contaminants by a leading third-party lab
- Stabilized with natural antioxidants to maintain freshness
- Triglyceride form for easy absorption
- Natural lemon-flavored liquid
Benefits of Liquid Omega can include:
- Lowered blood pressure
- Reduction in triglycerides
- Decrease the development of plaque in the arteries
- Possible protection against the development of atherosclerosis, strokes, and myocardial infarctions.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Take one teaspoon once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: Consult your healthcare practitioner if pregnant, nursing, or taking other nutritional supplements or medications. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Refrigerate after opening and use within 90 days. This oil may become cloudy when refrigerated, which is normal and does not alter product efficacy.
Omega-3 Fatty Acids (as TG) [EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid triglyceride)], [DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid triglyceride)], [Other Omega-3 Fatty Acid Triglycerides] **Contains: Fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel).** Marine lipid concentrate [fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel) oil], contains 2 percent or less of natural lemon flavor, mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), rosemary extract, and ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidant).