Elite Health Evaluation
The cornerstone of Cenegenics is the Elite Health Evaluation. The purpose of this full-day evaluation is to determine the baseline of your body chemistry and current health, as well identify your disease risk factors. The evaluation encompasses extensive testing and diagnostics which our physicians use to drill down and identify underlying issues such as low energy, poor focus or inability to lose weight.
The results of this evaluation then allow our physicians to fully customize a program to fit your lifestyle and help you achieve optimal health. Through this wellness optimization, we’ll help you balance all biologic levels to target true measures of improved health.
Before Arrival at our center
A Cenegenics phlebotomist arrives at your home or work to collect blood for extensive detection of blood serum and urinalysis biomarkers. Your Cenegenics physician will have received and reviewed the lab tests taken a week or two before your appointment.
At Our Center
Upon arrival, you’ll notice there are no long lines and no waiting in a cold room. Your Member Services Coordinator will greet you and brief you on the day - generally a 4–6 hour in evaluation where you’ll undergo a series of monitored assessments, including analysis of musculoskeletal and cardiopulmonary systems as well as functional and neurocognitive tests.
Throughout your visit, the results of each test and assessment are analyzed in real-time and reviewed with you in combination with the lab results to gain a thorough understanding of your overall health, hormone levels and potential health risks.
Your Personalized Plan
Once the tests and assessments are complete, you and your physician have a detailed conversation with regarding the results. This conversation addresses the lab work, in- center assessments as well as your lifestyle and optimal health objectives.
Elite Health Evaluation includes:
- Medical History & Lifestyle Assessment - During the lifestyle assessment, you’ll provide information about your day-to-day living habits, including activity levels and eating patterns. You will also be asked to provide details about any noteworthy health issues, procedures, or other experiences you have to formulate a well-rounded overview of your medical history. This information will help the specialists shape a highly personalized program according to your unique needs.
- Comprehensive Lab Analysis - We come to your home or office to collect blood and urine samples. This only takes a few minutes. We then read up to 89 biomarkers to listen to what your body is telling us it needs.
- Dual Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (DEXA) - Dual energy X-ray Absorptiometry (DEXA) is considered the most highly developed and most thoroughly validated technique for assessing bone mineral density, according to the World Health Organization's report on the "Prevention and Management of Osteoporosis." It can help you diagnose osteoporosis, predict fractures, and monitor response to treatment.
- Cardiopulmonary Exercise Testing / VO2 - A VO2 Max test will measure your volume of oxygen consumption by assessing your ability to perform sustained exercise at maximum exertion. If there is an obstacle getting in your way of pursuing a weight loss program through fitness, this may be the test to help uncover it. It is generally considered the best indicator of cardiovascular fitness and aerobic endurance. VO2 Max Results allow us to design a program that will help: Maximize fat burning potential based on the best way to lose weight for your body type, Condition the heart to become stronger both during physical activity and periods of rest, Improve exercise efficiency to help you achieve powerful results
- Carotid Artery Ultrasonography – Carotid Intima-Media Thickness (CIMT) Exam - The CIMT Test is an FDA-approved, noninvasive advanced ultrasound evaluation of the carotid arteries. This evaluation allows for detection of existing plaque and provides a highly precise measurement of the thickness of the artery wall. Thickening of the artery wall is an early sign of vascular disease and relates to your risk of heart attack as well as stroke. Early detection allows for the formulation of proactive strategies to reduce your risk for these catastrophic events.
- Neurocognitive Assessment - Through our computerized cognitive assessment, CNS Vital Signs, we are able to evaluate important brain functions including memory, processing speed, executive function, and many other vital activities. Once on the Cenegenics program, patients often witness a significant improvement in cognitive performance. This is because our age management solutions are not focused on one area of health exclusively; instead, we firmly believe that supporting both the mental and physical aspects of well-being are essential to overcoming age-related challenges.
- Core strength and flexibility assessment - While strength and flexibility are not the only markers of vitality, they are considered important measures of fitness. By assessing your current fitness levels, the Cenegenics team will be able to forge a comprehensive strategy to help you reach your goals.
We Also Recommend